Budget grouped into 2, namely:
1. Operating Budget
2. Financial Budget
Company activities during this period includes two sectors:
1. Sector Income (Revenues)
- Sub-sectors of Main Income
- Sub-sectors of Income Not Main
2. Sector Costs (Expenses)
- Sub-sector Main costs, including plant costs, administrative costs, sales costs.
- Sub-sector Main No Cost.
Planning of the company’s financial position at a certain time to come, while those intended by the company’s financial position is the state of Assets, Debt and Equity company at a time.
DEVELOPMENT STAGES OPERATING BUDGET
- The first alternative, the amount determined by the amount of sales of production.
- Alternative Second, the amount of production is determined by the amount actually selling.
DEVELOPMENT STAGES FINANCIAL BUDGET
If the company will arrange the Financial Budget, must pay attention and consider Budgetnya or Operating Operating Budget should be prepared earlier than the Financial Budget.